The questions based on this week's sermon can be found here: Life Group Sermon Questions
Some Life Groups to get plugged into this Fall:
1) Led by Andre' McFarland, Demographic: 20's and 30's, men and women, Fridays.
2) Led by Chris Criel, Demographic: open ages, Women only, Thursday evenings.
3) Led by Ron Criel, Demographic: open adult ages, Men only, Sunday afternoons.
4) Led by Pastor Dave, Demographic: open adult ages, men and women, Thursdays, early evening.
5) Led by Shawn Warner, Demographic: middle age, men and women, Sunday afternoons.
6) Led by James Davies, Demographic: 60+, men and women, Friday evenings.
Further details will be communicated. Contact: Pastor Dave at email@example.com
Part of the DNA of Maywood is life groups; people long to connect to life-changing communities where they can be transformed and empowered to serve Christ and His Kingdom. The purpose of our Life Groups Ministry is to develop deeper Christian relationships through prayer, accountability, encouragement and fellowship.
Our church has three primary types of life groups:
1) Community - centered around Christian relationships.
2) Ministry - centered around a certain affinity or cause.
3) Sunday Morning - groups that meet on Sunday morning:
20's and 30's - Room 111 - Teacher: Kris Johnson
Christian Essentials - Chapel - Teacher: Pastor Dave Currie
Hilltoppers (60+) - Chapel - Teacher: Will Webber
Adult Bible Fellowship - Gymnasium - Teacher: Keith Jeske
Praying Women - Leadership Room - Teacher: Sue Slabaugh
If you would like to get plugged in to a life group, email Pastor Dave: firstname.lastname@example.org or view the groups and sign up below.